For some reason, for the past few weeks, I have had the most intense urge to have my nose broken.
Whenever I get tired or bored, I start to hear things. I live in many lucid dreams during the daytime.
Recently, these "dreams" have been centered around a fight. I can feel someone's fist smashing against my nose, I can feel the cracking, I can feel the blood pouring out and the pain that follows. The noises are often, the sound that a boxer makes when their glove comes in contact with their opponent's body. It's not a loud crack or anything. It's a nice and dull punch.
I feel this so deeply that my body will spasm from a deep tremor in my chest.
Is this a reflection of my self-hate?
Is this a reflection of my boredom?
Is this a reflection of my psychological troubles?
Who knows.
All I know is that I've been craving the pain and the anger that flares from a fight.
Not that I'm an outwardly violent person or anything.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment